Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Biebs In Trouble, Stephen Mendez

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/10/us/bieber-con-man/index.html?hpt=us_t5

So Basically this guy tried to scam or con, the biebs and his managment team by telling them he could hold down the tour venues and stuff. "
First, Weinberg said he started getting nervous when Ahmed "went off the radar" for 10 days.
"Well, you can imagine after 10 days, we are freaking out," Weinberg said. "Something is not right. Well, he surfaces and tells us, 'I'm sorry, you know, I was basically out for a Muslim holiday. I was out for Ramadan, and I'm sorry, but I am back. Let's go.' "
Around the same time, Weinberg said he began to hear about problems with the company handling the ticket sales. Then, Ahmed appeared on a radio interview in Norway, talking about his latest clothing purchases."

No comments:

Post a Comment