Sunday, August 31, 2014

"BLOODTHIRSTY JIHADISTS" coming to AMERICA.. as early as NOVEMBER?!?!?!? by Jackson Scoggins


You read that right. They are coming... or so predicts Saudi king Abdullah ibn Abdilazīz. The king said "If neglected, I am certain that after a month they will reach Europe and, after another month, America." He is speaking of ISIS, the terrorists organization who are making the news for beheading non Muslim extremists and giving their heads to children to play with. 

Now personally I think they won't be getting near us. This guy is just trying to scare you and hype it up the same way I did in my amazing headline. We don't need to worry about the terrorists coming here at all. If they are too afraid to e-mail each other about terrorist attacks because of the NSA (a fact I picked up from my friends over at CNN Student News) then they aren't proud enough of their power, and they are too much of chickens to act on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment