Monday, October 2, 2017

Valerie Garcia- Michelle Obama slams women who voted for Trump

During a talk at a market meeting in Boston Michelle Obama was talking about the women who voted for Trump. 41 percent of women voted for Trump in November. Michelle said that the women who voted for Trump voted against their own interest. She went to suggest that women only voted with him to go with the pact.
I agree with Michelle because everyone knows what Trump did to those women. I wouldn't understand why women would vote for him after all that bubbled up to the top. If i was able to vote i know i wouldn't have voted for him. I think is important to know where Michelle stands on this because she was the last First Lady. I feel like women need to open up more and actually speak their mind and not just go with the pact.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/27/michelle-obama-slams-women-who-voted-for-trump.html

2 comments:

  1. I don’t understand either but then again I don’t understand why any one voted for him. I hope maybe Michelle can wake these women up and make them realize they’re rooting for the wrong person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the WORLD HISTORY current events blog. You will not receive credit for the APUSH current events blog if you post here.
    Please remove yourself from this blog to prevent further confusion.

    ReplyDelete