Sunday, April 19, 2015

Vet posts pic of cat shot with arrow, triggers social media firestorm By-jack Rogers

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/18/us/texas-veterinarian-facebook-cat-shot/index.html

Callers rang the phones hot at Washington County's Animal Clinic, where Lindsey worked, to vent their outrage. Web traffic crashed its website.Then an animal rescuer said that Lindsey's prey was probably not a feral cat but the pet of an elderly couple, who called him "Tiger." He had gone missing on Wednesday, the same day that Lindsey posted the photo of the slain cat.As the firestorm grew, Lindsey wrote in the comments underneath her post: "no I did not lose my job. Lol. Psshh. Like someone would get rid of me. I'm awesome!" She was soon fired after that. Lol

I think that's messed up that you would post a picture of a dead animal in general but to post a picture of a cat that got shot with an arrow just makes it weird and totally messed up!

2 comments:

  1. The fact that people kill other people's pets, and then brag about it is just heart-emptying and it makes you feel like there's no hope for humanity anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with both of you, that woman is messed up for killing the cat! Thankfully jobs check social media and her bosses probably found out about it. I'm glad she was fired

    ReplyDelete