Monday, March 3, 2014

A bloody train station by: Shadden Hashem

             130 people were injured and 29 were killed on Saturday night in the Chinese city of Kunming when 10 armed men with long knives stormed a train station. "Suddenly, many people started running around crazily," Lu Haiyan said on Tencent Weibo, a Chinese version of Twitter. "We saw two people carrying big cleavers hacking whoever is in the way. They almost got to my back. Then I lost contact with (my friend) and I saw blood splashing in front of me." 
                This is awful. I can't believe people would do something so cruel like this. I'm glad some of suspects were caught/killed and that the police continue to look for more.
               http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/asia/china-railway-attack/index.html

1 comment:

  1. this was such a pointless violent attack, Im glad the attackers were caught.

    ReplyDelete