Sunday, March 16, 2014

Make Russia Bigger

Make Russia Bigger, By: Jon Cope

Summary:
   As ½ of votes of Crimea are counted, around 95.5% vote that they should not be part of Ukraine, and join the large country of Russia! Crimea's leader states that he will apply to have Crimea join as a part of Russia. Pro-Russian forces have taken control over Crimea last month.

Analysis:
   I believe 95.5% of people is a very large number of people, and if that really the number of people, I think many issues are going on in Ukraine, and the citizens may not be receiving what they really want.
Jon Cope

Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26606097

2 comments:

  1. If almost everyone agrees, then I don't see any reason it shouldn't become part of Russia. I wonder how Ukraine is reacting, though, and if they agree with Crimea's choice. I do hope though that if Crimea becomes a part of Russia, then the people there won't have as many trouble as they did in Ukraine and that their efforts don't go to waste, because this is a big change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There must be a lot of conflict between Crimea and the Ukraine. I wonder how Ukraine is going to react to this.

    ReplyDelete