Monday, December 1, 2014

Stunning lake lodges around the world By: Emma Wall

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/25/travel/best-luxury-lakeside-lodges/index.html?hpt=wo_mid

In this article it describes different lake lodges around the world that are beautiful.  It lists each of them and their unique characteristics.  For example, it gives information on dining and what the lodge is known for.  It also includes the different locations, measurements of the property (that they would be staying on), and the article provides intriguing pictures of the lodges' views.

This article is not my favorite, but it was interesting to see places that I didn't even know existed!  The pictures of the lodges really caught my eye.  If you would like to see some pretty spectacular lodges, I suggest looking at this article.

2 comments:

  1. I checked out the article and those are some pretty sly lodges!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice current event Emma Flemma! I personally love looking at lodges, so i checked this out! Those are some great lodges! I agree that its cool seeing places that you didn't know existed! Retweet! #lodges!

    ReplyDelete