Monday, March 23, 2015

Case Cockrell- March 23rd

http://centraltrack.com/Music/6783/Turn-Down-For-What/The-Best-Crowd-Shots-From-South-by-So-What-2015

The music festival South By So what was in Dallas this weekend, and it was all sorts of hype! WIth a rock and Roll and metal theme, every band never seized to deliver an amazing performance. Bands like attila, motionless in white, and the legendary Hatebreed hyped the crowd up and made the stadium and crows shake.

I made a lot of memories this weekend. I met my idols and had a blast. I spent it with my best friends and had the time of my life! Until, next year, we will be anticipating the next south by so what!!

2 comments:

  1. Great times, can't wait for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to go to this!! I don't think I knew any bands there though, maybe one or two. It's nice that you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete