Monday, March 16, 2015

MCR reunion?- Case Cockrell- 3/17

http://en.mediamass.net/people/my-chemical-romance/new-album.html


Rumors have been circulating that critically acclaimed band My Chemical Romance are staging a reunion to occur later this year. Rumors of the band charting backstage at each others new bands concerts and hidden messages state that the members are making new music and getting ready for a reunion since their break-up in march 2013. Next week will be the anniversary of the breakup. 


I for one, am a die hard MCR fan. Their music brings me joy. I would be so excited if a reunion were to take place: the future of rock and roll is looking dark. MCR might be the savior a of the future of punk rock/rock n roll. 

2 comments:

  1. This is nice! I personally didn't really listen to MCR ever, but I have friends that are into them. It's interesting and nostalgic when bands have reunions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could just be a rumor, I saw one of the members tweeted that that chapter was over. Hope it's true though!

    ReplyDelete