Sunday, January 25, 2015

Case Cockrell- Current Events

http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/danny_worsnop_has_left_asking_alexandria

Danny Worsnop has left Asking Alexandria. Since 2008, Danny Worsnop has been the frontman for critically acclaimed heavy metal band, Asking Alexandria. He recorded three albums with them, including hits like Moving on, breathless, and death of me. He started a band in his image called "we are harlot" in 2011. This would eventually him losing interest in the metal genre, he grew tired of screamed vocals, and this eventually led to him leaving the band.

When I heard this had happened, I was sad, AA has been of my favorite bands for a long time, and I have idolized Worsnop. It's a sad day for all fans everywhere, this came as a shock, but he will always be making music, and that makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment