Monday, January 12, 2015

deadliest massacre By: Emma Wall

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/12/africa/boko-haram-deadliest-attack/index.html

The article above explains the deadly massacre that occurred in Nigeria 9 days ago.  It states that there could have been a total of 2,000 innocent people that were killed.  The person in charge of this gruesome event was Boko Haram.  There is a descriptive video attached to this article.

After reading this article I had a pit in my stomach.  It really sickens me that this happens in the same planet that I live on.  I really hope that someday the world can be at complete peace.  It is really disappointing to know that the possibilities of world peace are pretty much impossible.  I really believe that acts like this should come to an end.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, and who wouldn't? Boko Haram is an Islamic extremist group and is very dangerous in areas around Nigeria and Chad. It's kidnapped, killed, and done more horrific crimes for years, each one worse than the last.

    ReplyDelete