Monday, January 26, 2015

Mother Sells Baby for $7,000 By: Emma Wall

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/26/china/china-mother-sold-baby/index.html

In the article above it states that there was a Chinese Mother that sold her newborn for $7,000, simply because she thought that the elder kids would not do well with a new sibling.  It says that the seller was prosecuted after this event took place.  The article also states that the baby was from a previous marriage.

Wow....this article really threw me off guard.  I did not know that selling babies was a thing.  That is absolutely awful!  I could not believe what I was reading when the article said that she received $7,000 for selling her baby to a family.  No human being should be sold. My take on this situation is that life is priceless.  There is no amount of money that can create a human being, therefore I do not believe that humans should be treated as a product to be sold.


No comments:

Post a Comment