Thursday, May 28, 2015

BLACK HOLE spotted by scientist ... mariela lomeli

so what.. " I thught black hole were invisible" well shut up and stop being so ignorant. anything can happen. two blogs of plasma have been shot by two black holes as if they were playing catch but in outer space .. duhh. the black hole sits in the heart of the 6th brietghest galaxy in the universe,,,,;0
something like this has never been seen before. well you know what maybe if you stopped whining and stuff and actualy  opened your eyes you would see. maybe you need glasses. I don't know . I don't know you ... I don't want to know you. anyhow,did you know that the hubble telescope has been in orbit for more than 20 years wow . I didn't even know that and im look to( WTF WHO MISPELLS TOO) smart for  school. ughgh who was that talking there? they seem obserdedly permissions. whatever we don't care . wait what we?.> GET OUTY/??! 

No comments:

Post a Comment