Thursday, May 28, 2015

LOST LEONARDO DICATRIO CAT FOUND BY FLORIDA POLICEMEN mariela lomeli

 so yeah some stupid little kids lost their cat. ( if that would have been me I wouldn't have lost it) and were crying about it.. Get over it. the lady who was the owner looks like my friends mom but with brown hair. the cat looks like Garfield but without the fat.okkay so the cat doesn't even have a tail. what inhumane person would do such a thing. you just don't do that. a cat needs its tail to balance itself .. these people just want to see the world burn. to be honest the cat did look cute without its tail. it kind of looked like a bobcat. so apparently the FBI found the cat and contacted the lady through Facebook. so yeah social media helps . yees I know globalization .. the pros and the cons. pollution versus cultural diffusion. you gotta pick and I guess we have picked destroying the world. no big deal...

No comments:

Post a Comment