Monday, January 30, 2017

Ellen Whitehead Current Event

After nearly 10 seasons of the very successful television show, "Doctor Who," the main character Peter Capaldi, announces his leave. Capaldi has starred on the show since 2013, following Matt Smith. Capaldi stated that it was never his intention to be on a successful television show and have his fame where it is today. His departure is leaving "one of British television's most iconic roles vacant." Peter Capaldi will be well missed on his amazing role. I think that this change will chance the show drastically, they are losing the main character and hopefully they are able to find a replacement.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/30/entertainment/peter-capaldi-leaving-doctor-who/index.html

2 comments:

  1. I personally have never seen the show but from the shows I've seen I know I would be very disappointed if the main characters had retired. I'm sure it was what was right for him to today but it will stink for the fans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sad that Capaldi won't be playing this role anymore. He will be missed and I hope they find a good replacement. However, when he says he never planned on being a successful television show and being famous, you can't plan that. The audience and fans are the ones who accept your role and choose whether they like it or not. Also, if you are an actor or actress in any show or movie, just know there is always a possibility for it to be very successful and boost up your reputation.

    ReplyDelete