Tuesday, January 10, 2017

He was my Guardian Angel By Madeline Cedillo 3rd period

He was my Guardian Angel
January 10, 2017
Madeline Cedillo



Annika Dean was at the airport during the Fort-Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport. She hid behind a luggage cart during the attack hoping the shooter would not find her.Suring all of this a man called, Tony Bartosiewicz found her and said he would protect her.If she would had came out of behind the cart she would have been one of the many people shot because he was right in the other side of the cart.He helped her out in this very nerve wrecking situation and he will always be her "Guardian Angel".


I think that she is very fortunate to be alive and am very happy that the man could help her out during this moment of crisis. 

3 comments:

  1. It is great that she survived the attack. I am happy that someone was there to help her. That kind of situation must have been really scary. I am sad that there have been many attacks on the public lately. I wish there was peace between everybody and not fear and violence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This man performed a great act of kindness! I am so glad they are both safe. I hope we can avoid attacks like this in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! amazing to see how people will protect people in crisis. im glad they are both safe and i hope the shootings will stop!

    ReplyDelete