Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Leo Sanchez 5

I wish i could pass but i dont put effort into school like i should. I try to enjoy it as much as I can and completly ignore homework. I should really get my shit together or im gonna get kicked out of booker T uh oh. help im failing aaaaaah i hope i get a good grade on these crappy current events. Ms.countryman is my favorite teacher and I like being in her class but its not as fun anymore because teghan is gone and i miss her. why did my mom take me out of school for half the year. I fuck up everything good that happens to me. I want to start the year over ive made way to many mistakes. Girls are bad and pass your damn classes. follow me on instagram @lnoeo haaaaaaaaaa if your reading this ms.countryman your a really cool teacher and i dont treat you well enough, sorry for being a pain. :( freshman year went slow for me and I feel I had more downs then ups but its almost over now. I hope i can come back next year.

1 comment: