Monday, August 29, 2016

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-is-investigating-foreign-hacks-of-state-election-systems/2016/08/29/6e758ff4-6e00-11e6-8365-b19e428a975e_story.html

Yari Collins period3

There was some hackers that were trying to get into the voting .registration in Illinois and in Arizona. The FBI told people in Arizona way back in June that the Russians were behind he election. Nobody knows if the worked for that Russian government or they were straight up criminals. The link to the story is up above. This is by Ellen Nakashima.

2 comments:

  1. I love how short this article is but I still get the point. lit fam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is crazy. I fly a lot on southeast airlines and I can't imagine this happening to me. I think I would never fly a plane again!

    ReplyDelete