Monday, August 29, 2016

Logan Mook
Mrs Countryman current events

GENE WILDER'S DEATH

    The suspense is terrible. I hope it'll last -Gene Wilder 
It is a sad day for comics and movie watchers alike. Comedian and actor Gene Wilder has sadly passed as a result of Alzheimer's. You may know him as Willy Wonka, or young Frankinstien. I knew him as an inspiration. Someone whom I can hope to at least emulate in my career. His brilliance was as far reaching as the arms of time. Very rarely do I care about a celebrites death, but this is one that I can't help but shed a tear for. As I always do while mourning, I once again find myself reflecting on how fragile and short life is and how we must make the most of of it. 
Rest in peace dear friend.


http://www.guidelive.com/celebrities/2016/08/29/gene-wilder-star-willy-wonka-mel-brooks-comedies-dead-83-family-says?_ga=1.125878221.1915371269.1472510622 this is a credible site as it was on the front page of Dallas morning news.

5 comments:

  1. I like that you chose an event that reflects on your own personal interests and I am so sorry that this actor passed away. I am also a big Willy Wonka fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Willy Wonka is literally one of my favorite characters of all time and that's really sad to hear that the guy who originally played him passed. RIP Gene Wilder 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sad event. I agree with you and very rarely pay attention to celebrity's deaths. But I loved him not just as Willy Wonka, but also in the Hunted Honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, Gene Wilder was original, talented and will be missed by many. He impacted many generations with his movies that have since become classics. He has definitely been a positive role model in the world.

    ReplyDelete