Tuesday, April 18, 2017

bella macey current event #1 for 6th 6 weeks

  It has finally led to the moment that people were afraid was coming. North Korea has officially warned that they would attack with their nuclear weapons. They said that the U.S. was being warned due to their involvement. No matter when they strike and if they do, they said they would keep practicing and improving their nuclear weapons no matter the circumstances.
  This makes me uncomfortable because i never thought it would get this far. I wish this was just a warning that won't be acted on, but unfortunately i don't think that's how it will be.

http://www.offthegridnews.com/current-events/north-korea-official-warns-thermonuclear-war-may-break-out-at-any-moment/

6 comments:

  1. I hope that this isn't the case and that North Korea doesn't attack with these nuclear bombs. If they do this, it could mean war and will affect the future worldwide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If North Korea actually attacks us with nuclear weapons then many countries would get involved to help stop them, but hopefully none of this will have to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought that I would have to think about my country being attacked with nuclear weapons. The thought of it scares me and I hope it doesn't happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this does not happen, because it would cause many problems. This is very scary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very scary and could be the start of a war, which is crazy to think about

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's terrifying that this situation has arose. Especially because Trump has literally just begun his presidency.

    ReplyDelete