Monday, April 17, 2017

Please Don't Bomb Us -Alex Travell

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/17/world/north-korea-united-nations-envoy/index.html

This weekend at a UN press conference, a diplomat said North Korea has threatened war upon the United States. They have threatened war many times before, but they say this is the last one. After many verbal wars between the US and North Korea, they finally said, "It has created a dangerous situation in which thermonuclear war may break out at any moment on the peninsula and poses a serious threat to world peace and security," to help support the fact that North Korea is a ticking time bomb that can go off at any point.

This worries me even more. I knew North Korea was planning a war, but I didn't think it would happen during Trump's presidency. I believe he lacks the capability to run a country during a war, but hopefully North Korea ends up changing their minds about attacking.

5 comments:

  1. We dont need presidents like trump during wars ecspecily nuclear wars

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did my current event over this topic as well, and it makes me feel so uncomfortable knowing that at any second they could just come and hurt us with their weapons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that North Korea doesn't actually launch these bombs and start a war. I hope that there can be maybe a treaty or agreement to prevent this from happening

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that Trump doesn't just make matters worse because he is obviously not a socially acceptable person, but lets hope we aren't heading into WW 3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I truly hope that Trump won't further exacerbate the situation.

    ReplyDelete