Monday, September 8, 2014

Another Ebola Patient Arrives In The United States By Trent Hagar

Original CNN Article

Mother nature seems to be playing a game of "Plague" in West Africa. It has been called the worst outbreak of Ebola in human history, and it shows no signs of slowing down. This week, another Ebola patient is being flown in from West Africa to seek treatment at an Atlanta hospital. Last week, an American doctor was flown in and treated, and last month two more. The two who were treated had been given experimental medicines, which seemed to help, as they were recently released from the hospital. While it is risky, I believe that it is right to quarantine the patients in America so that we may work on a way to fight the disease.

2 comments:

  1. This seems a bit of a threat. I don't know whether I can send my kids to school anymore or even go out for a meal. I am in a highly secured facility where they are taking care of me and my family.I highly recomend this to everyone who is still alive and reading this.Do it before its to la---

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what's causing Ebola to get out of hand. I've never even heard of this disease before this year... but it seems like a pretty big deal

    ReplyDelete