Sunday, September 21, 2014

iPhone vs. Android? Lets take a look at the charts!

 https://www.yahoo.com/tech/by-the-numbers-iphone-vs-android-97842025474.html
Apple has yet again broken new sales records with the two new iPhone models, even though the weren't in sale at that time! Apple's customers command a kind of upgrade loyalty that other brands can only envy. Apple smartphone users seem to be much more likely to buy another iPhone (refer to chart 2) But this kind of consumer faithfulness makes us think, just how faithful are Apple users? Do other companies come close? And where are all these smartphone customers, anyway? 

Lets take a look at the charts!


First, an overview of smartphone customers in the U.S.:
  
Brand retention:
 
Analysis:
It is really impressive how much Apple users love their smartphones, I mean, sales for the newly released iPhone 6 are skyrocketing! And most people have pre-ordered the phone with no qualms or doubts, knowing that they would like it even if they had not seen it before. It really is something to be envied of, by other brands that is! I myself will be desperately waiting for the moment I can get my hands on the newest iPhone for sure.

3 comments:

  1. I'm an iPhone user and personally prefer it due to the simplicity, yet Apple is still plugged into everything with their products. The new 6 and 6 Plus have taken a step towards being more like Samsung and I don't know how I feel about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Shina. I love the simplicity of the iPhone, but I do like new changes and I feel like the iPhone 6 is just a cool change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of people want I phones because of the storage and cool features I have a galaxy s4 and I even want an iphone because if simplicity

    ReplyDelete