Monday, September 29, 2014

"'Lone wolves in America' encouraged to attack Times Square, Las Vegas: report" by Tashina Amiro

http://news.yahoo.com/isis-forum-bomb-terror-attack-las-vegas-times-square-182153573.html

If you don't already know from most news channels or even my first post to this blog, ISIS is a terrorist group that has been causing fear in leaders around the world. The group has already seized a lot of land from Northern Syria to central Iraq. In my first blog, I talked about how there was evidence of the group planning on moving to Mexico. Now, there is evidence of possible attacks that could occur in the US. Bomb- making instructions and possible targets have been posted to an online message board, but U.S. Homeland Security still claims that ISIS poses no immediate threat.

Personally, I believe that better precautions should already be taken. By playing this waiting game, U.S. Homeland Security seems to be asking for another 9/11. As an American, I shouldn't feel unsafe in my own country, but due to how the government is dealing with ISIS, I am.

1 comment:

  1. I agree better precautions should be taken to prevent another tragic event from occurring again

    ReplyDelete