Thursday, February 23, 2017

Josh nash post

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/02/23/going-kill-knife-wielding-man-reportedly-says-holding-girlfriend-throat

Summary
A man by the name of Tyrone Washington was arrested for holding down a woman by her throat, and holding a knofe to her face saying "I'm going to kill you" in front of their daughter. The cops came and saw a woman crying and scared. The woman denied that she was threatened, but her daughter said that the man said I'm going to kill you while choking her, and wielding her with a knife. His bail amount is 25,000 dollars.

Analysis
I think that this is horrifying. It was so hard for me to read this article because I put myself in that position and it was awful. I am glad that the daughter was there so that she could tell the cops what happened to the woman. I think that the bail amount for the man is fair because he didn't leave any cuts or marks on the woman's body.


No comments:

Post a Comment