Friday, October 3, 2014

3 soldiers killed in Afghan suicide attack By:Emma Wall

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/02/world/asia/afghanistan-troop-attacks/index.html?c=asia


"Kabul, Afghanistan (CNN) - Three Afghan soldiers were killed Thursday when a suicide bomber targeted their vehicle -- the third such attack in the last 24 hours."  This article states that this incident is not the first. For example,  "On Wednesday, two separate suicide attacks on army vehicles killed seven soldiers and wounded 17 others. Two civilians were also injured." 


I honestly don't agree with this. I do not think you should kill innocent citizens for no reason and it is sad that someone would kill people and themselves. I do not see the reason for this nor do I see why you would want to.

1 comment:

  1. A lot of the time, it is not realized why these situations occur. I don't know anything specifically about this situation, but I believe that a bigger picture should be looked at. If countries or people are antagonized enough, they will retaliate.

    ReplyDelete