Friday, October 3, 2014

Is N. Korea still digging tunnels to South? By: Emma Wall

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/02/world/asia/north-korea-dmz-tunnels/index.html?c=asia

In this article it talks about how the North Koreans have dug tunnels underneath South Korean territory. The South Koreans considered this act as an invasion. The North Koreans have dug 3 tunnels that are 13 to 16 feet wide and 39 feet in depth. Gen Hahn, "is certain that North Korean soldiers were working beneath their feet, protecting the tunnel."  


I know that there have been issues in the past between North and South Korea, so I can understand where South Korea's worries are coming from.  I think that they should not worry about this however.  I think that it is ok as long as no harm is done.

1 comment:

  1. I'm honestly terrified of the people who are in power today. They violate natural law and people's rights constantly. Honestly, I wish things could get better, but I don't see it happening any time soon.

    ReplyDelete