Sunday, October 26, 2014

Russel Brand May Be After Mayor Of London Boris Johnson's Job by Savannah Boyack

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/russell-brand-may-be-after-mayor-of-london-boris-johnsons-job-20141026-11c6ej.html

             Their are rumors going around that Russell Brand may run for mayor of London. Both Brand and his spokeswoman have not commented on this rumor. He has previously described voting as a waste of time, but he has told his close friends recently that he wants to succeed Tory Boris Johnson in 2016, according to the Mail on Sunday. 

          I don't know what to think about this since I don't really know much about Russell Brand. From my little knowledge of him I would say he seems immature, but if he is actually being considered for this position I guess there is a lot more to him than his role as a comedian. For all anyone knows he could become the best mayor London has ever had. I think it is fair to say he deserves a chance to prove himself.

2 comments:

  1. What really??? Russel Brand??? From what I know about him he seems gross and immature. I can't imagine him in any position of power like that. If he is elected though, I hope he's secretly responsible and not a...jerk. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand why actors decide to go into politics. It usually doesn't bring the greatest publicity. It will be interesting to hear more about this later on.

    ReplyDelete