Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Deformed Babies by Zoey Crummey

Nine months ago, there was a chemical gas attack in Syria by the rebels. Currently, there are many mothers who are giving birth to extremely deformed or still born babies. The amount of babies being born with the gas effect is more than 1/10. “These distortions are result of the chemical weapons used by the Syrian regime last August," said Mr Shaikhani.

I think that this is so sad. The fact that all of these innocent babies are being born with deformities is awful, they haven't done anything to anybody and they'll never get a shot at a normal life. I really hope that things like this stop happening because it is unfair and cruel. 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10831062/Deformed-babies-born-in-Syria-after-Ghouta-gas-attack.html

3 comments:

  1. This is terrible. I hope the gas didn't affect too many more babies, and that nothing like this happens again. My heart goes out to the poor babies and their families.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! This is terrible, I do not like attacks!

      Delete
  2. This is awful, I hope many more aren't affected.

    ReplyDelete