Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Delicious fruits by Zoey Crummey

In Rio, Brazil, there is an incredible selection of exotic fruits. They're brightly colored, smell delicious, and there is an abundance of them. The fruits are used to make amazing juice bars. There are great varieties of them, going from energy drinks to sugar free to pulp free juice drinks to calming drinks. The trick to a good juice is using a perfectly fresh fruit at its peak of ripeness. 

I think this is so cool! I'd love to go there sometime and try out the juices, I love trying new fruits and the ones in this article sound so good. I'd love to try all the different kinds, experience the new fruits and all the effects they have. (Calming and energy)

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/14/travel/cnngo-rio-juice-bars/index.html?c=americas&page=3


3 comments:

  1. Fruit is my favorite thing in the world. I would love to go here too and just practically live off of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now why can't this happen here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fruits! This is really awesome.

    ReplyDelete