Sunday, May 18, 2014

Woman Falls Down Elevator Shaft by Anna Pickett

     A woman fell down the elevator shaft at Fenway Park in Boston. She was hospitalized after falling around 20 to 30 feet -- 3-4 floors. She fell onto the roof of the elevator, where firefighters were able to reach her through the hatch. People are unable to figure out what caused the accident to happen.
     I hate elevators, so this story is terrifying. I REALLY hope she's okay, and that she won't be hospitalized for much longer. Everyone needs to look and be careful when they're on an elevator!
Source: http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/17/us/boston-elevator-shaft-fall/index.html?hpt=us_c2

4 comments:

  1. wow I really hope she is okay! This is scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed she didn't land on her head, snap her neck, and die. She is a lucky soul to only have been hospitalized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She must be in very good health if she survived. They should have elevator checks regularly or something so this doesn't happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very odd. I don't understand how she could've fallen, but I'm just glad she isn't dead. My thoughts are with her and her friends and family. I hope she recovers soon.

    ReplyDelete