Monday, May 12, 2014

The Extremely Drunk Man from Toormina by Gabriel David Giron Vives

Summery: A 46-year-old man drove through a car park and ended up hitting a light pole. He was uninjured and as it seems now, no one else was either. Apparently, he was sic times over the drunk limit in New South Wales!

Analysis:

Given the seriousness of this predicament I will not make any jokes, nor will I wright any silly stories that have no relation to the given predicament in hand. Instead, I shall give you all a limerick to sum up my feelings of this story.

AND NOW, THE LIMERICK.



LIMERICK

BY

GABRIEL DAVID GIRON VIVES



"There once was a man from Toormina

Who moved faster than winds from Katrina

He got hammered as hell

He nearly died there as well

And was spun like a Prima Ballerina"


       -Gabriel David Giron Vives 2014
















Bye.

3 comments:

  1. You should have your own column.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ I agree with this man. Also, this makes me wonder the drinking limit there. Just how much did he take in that night?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the best if not The best current event all year, Very good limerick

    ReplyDelete