Monday, February 18, 2013

"Blade Runner" Murderer -Hadassah Lai

A Paralympic runner Oscar Pistorious was charged with murder against his model girlfriend. His girlfriend was shot multiple times at his home. Since them two were the only people in his out at that moment, the only possible suspect was him. Shock ran throughout South Africa, as they learned that their beloved and admired "Blade Runner" was accused of such a crime. He will become the official suspect when he appears in court Friday, according to South African laws.

I think this is a very sad case. I have a feeling deep down inside that he was not the one that committed this murder. I think it is very devastating to find out that someone's role model could commit such a crime. I feel sorry for the people that are affected with this incident.

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/14/world/africa/south-africa-blade-runner-shooting/index.html

6 comments:

  1. I read that in the newspaper the other day! It made me curious to why he would all of a sudden throw everything away like that. He was a handicapped Olympian who had a model for a girlfriend, and now he threw it all away by supposedly killing his girlfriend. SO SAD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the olympian wasn't the murder because I know he is a role model for kids like him and he would not be setting the best example if he was the murderer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After I read this story I felt the same way. It seems like maybe some one else did it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the Olympics, I saw him as an inspiration and this great guy who was breaking down boundaries! I really hope he didn't do it on purpose, because his fans and South Africa are going to be devastated. From what the news keeps saying, he did shoot her, but only because he thought it was an intruder or robber.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why is he called "Blade Runner"? Silly as it is, I thought that would be like a killer name the media gave him because of using blades to kill or something. :/

    ReplyDelete