Sunday, February 17, 2013

Dead actress's show aired-Alyssa Hamilton

I'm sure you've all heard about the tragedy surrounding South Africa, involving ‘Blade Runner’ Paralympic star Oscar Pistorius and his girlfriend model Reeva Steenkamp. Oscar is accused of shooting Reeva and killing her. He claims to be innocent but there is a lot of evidence against him, including statements from some close friends saying he called them in a state of panic before he called the police. They say that he was just babbling "I've killed my baba, God take me now" over and over again. Now there is more news that has thrown the community into an uproar. Days before she is to be buried they are going to show her reality TV show that they had been taping. In it she was talking about her exit off of the show, she was talking about how much she would miss everybody and how she believes your entrance and what you do with your life isn't as important as your exit.
This is really sad because of the circumstances under which this is being shown. Hopefully they will be able to figure out if Oscar did kill her. My prayers go out to his, and her families.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/17/16994214-im-gonna-miss-you-all-so-much-tv-clip-of-pistorius-dead-girlfriend-aired?lite

7 comments:

  1. I like what she said about entrance and exit. I'm not sure I would have watched the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sad to think someone that close to her killed her. I hope they find out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is so sad. Any murder is sad. I hope they get this sorted out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sad I hope they can fix this horrible situation

    ReplyDelete
  5. If he did kill her, I wonder why...:/
    -Kennedi Mayes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope they find out if he actually killed her and why.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe it wouldn't be the best idea to air that show because she just DIED! How would you feel if you her a part of her family and saw this show on TV or in papers? I would feel heartbroken. :(

    ReplyDelete