Monday, January 20, 2014

14 year old boy sued by coach by:Bella Morris

First off, this is the most ridiculous article I have ever read. So this kid is 14 years old, and was sued by his little league baseball coach. The boy made a home run in his final game and threw his helmet and accidentally hit his coaches foot. Then it all went downhill from there. The coach was so mad he sued the 14 year old boy for over 500,000 dollars. The whole situation was a misunderstanding, the coach of team said he suffered emotional and physical damage, I honestly don't understand people anymore.

Source: http://www.wfsb.com/story/24465462/14-year-old-sued-by-former-baseball-coach

4 comments:

  1. That coach is extremely immature. Emotional pain? Oh, give me a break. He's just a big baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emotional pain. Okay. So can I sue my teachers because their homework causes me "emotional pain"?

    ReplyDelete