Sunday, January 26, 2014

5 Police Officers Killed in Egypt by Julia F

Five police officers were killed and two others were wounded in an attack early Thursday in central Egypt, the country's state news agency said.They were fired at by attackers riding a motorcycle at a checkpoint. Police are conducting a search for the attackers in the area around Bani Soueif, about 75 miles south of Cairo.

It's so sad to hear about individuals getting killed. I feel actually more scared then sad in this case when it's police officers. The police are supposed to protect us, I guess, and to hear that criminals can get them so easily freaks me out. 

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/23/world/africa/egypt-violence/index.html?c=africa

2 comments:

  1. I also think this is sad, I don't see why people feel the need to kill others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. This is a sad and scary situation at the same time.

    ReplyDelete