Monday, January 13, 2014

South Africans like Bikes by Gabriel Giron Vives

Summery: Engelbrecht and Grobler have created a three-book series about South Africa and their Bikers. The books are under the title, "Bicycle Portraits" and it's a picture based book about bicycles.
Engelbrecht and Grobler have biked over 10,000 kilometers and they are happy to go back and see the pictures. "We decided just to get on our bikes and cycle around and see who we would meet..." Engelbrecht said. 

Analysis: I never learned how to ride a bike.






























































That's it. I mean, yeah. I think it's cool to do this as a social experiment, but only here. In south Africa though, the bikes mean a lot to them so... yeah! I think it's nice of them, they should continue.























































Alright'y then.
First post of the new year goes like this.

BICYCLES.

THEY'RE HELLA IMPORTANT. 

WOO!
SOUTH AFRICA FOR THE WIN!




















































yeah.




Here have a picture. 























































"Takura (right) in Cape Town says: "I really put all my attention towards bicycles! Now I have two bikes -- I have this one and I have a small mountain bike that I'm going to give to my niece. I'm thinking of building a fixie bike -- that's the project I'm working on now -- 'cause I like fixed gear..."




























Here's my source too. Yeah just click here! or there. or any of these words actually. this source is kinda getting long huh. I'd better stop typing in here.



Alright!
Bikes!
Woo!


3 comments:

  1. Well, it's probably a big advancement for the South African people

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bikes are better than cars. They cost no taxes or gas, just energy and a nice view. Although, I never learned how to ride a bike either..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree that this is very important because it provides transportation in a clean and more affordable way

    ReplyDelete