Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Train Collision! By: Zaria Chambers

On Thursday January 10, 2013 two trains collided in Swiss town leaving seventeen people injured. This collision left seventeen people injured and nine people taken to the nearest hospital, but thankfully the injuries were not serious. The two trains ran into each other near the train station and because of this collision all railway services near this town had been halted for the day.


This article was written by Fred Pleitgen. I am so happy that none of the passengers were killed in this collision because this story could have been much different. I hope that the people who were injured recover quickly.








Source: http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/10/world/europe/switzerland-train-crash/index.html

3 comments:

  1. That's so sad.... at least no one died.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awful. It is good that everyone is okay, though and not in critical condition. I wonder why the trains crashed. I wonder if they just didn't see each other, or if there was another cause of the crash. I hope this was just some freak accident, and I hope I don't hear another story about things like this happening for no reason. I also hope that these people recover quickly.

    ReplyDelete