Sunday, January 13, 2013

France Protesters Against Gay Marriage By Lucy Hinderliter




On Sunday, there were thousands of protesters in France revolting against same-sex marriage and adoption. "I do not personally agree with gay marriage as I am a Christian and believe what the Bible says about marriage being between one woman and one man for a life time," said CNN iReporter Oluwasegun Olowu-Davies. "If your lifestyle doesn't allow you to conceive, there is a reason," he said. President Francois Hollande allowing gay marriage in France.This plan is causing tensions and conflict from the Roman Catholic Church and social conservatives.




Tens of thousands march in Paris on January 13 to denounce government plans to legalize same-sex marriage and adoption.
Source: http://edition.cnn.com/2013/01/13/world/europe/france-marriage-rights-protest/index.html

4 comments:

  1. I hope that all the people can agree on a compromise. This will probably lead to a bigger problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really support this and am glad that it was peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that nobody gets hurt in these protests and it will all be okay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish people would just let everyone have their own opinion, I really don't see the difference between a man marrying a woman, or a man marrying a man.

    ReplyDelete