Sunday, January 27, 2013

Ritual Killings Send A Wave Of Panic Through The City By Lashaun Morgan

Summary:  Michele a 17 year old high school girl was murdered  Friday. She and four other bodies were found outside a kindergarten school, each bodied had been mutilated. The sister of the girl described what was left of her corpse. She noticed that the tongue, eyes, hair, breast, and genitals had been harvested.  Michele's body was not the only  harvested  body 18 other bodies including the four were the same. These waves of killings are believed to be occult rituals that is bringing terror to Yaounde. The victims are women 15-26 all Yaounde High School Students.

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/22/world/africa/cameroon-ritual-killings/index.html?hpt=iaf_c2


In the past two weeks police have found 18 bodies dumped along the streets, all of the bodies had been mutilated.

Analysis: This article was written to make you feel a certain sympathy for the Yaounde people. I know this makes me feel sympathy because I am a high school girl and what if this happened to me or one of my friends. I would feel really sad and kind of depressed cause there all really close and no one should have to go through that. This article was written Tuesday, January 22 so I hope nobody died recently. I do hope the police can figure out who is doing this so it can stop.

1 comment:

  1. That is really scary and sad! To think how those poor women and girls feel not knowing whether they are going to live or not. Not knowing if one of them will be the next victims. I thankful to be in a safer environment. I feel sympathy for those girls and women in Africa.

    ReplyDelete