Sunday, April 13, 2014

Bear attack by Jackson Daughety

Summary: A woman in Florida went into her garage to find 5 bears of various sizes looking through her garbage cans for food. The bears then took the woman and dragged her out of the garage. The Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission Lt. had warned the community about this kind of thing, due to the end of winter and the need for bears urgent need to find food. Analysis: Its pretty weird to think of bears as the kind of animal that would do this. I always though of bears as the kind of animals that stay in the woods and only bother people if they are being bothered by people. I guess if I ever go to florida I will be aware of this. http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/13/us/florida-bear-attack/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

2 comments:

  1. Who knew there were bears in Florida? Cuz I didn't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really weird. I suppose I could see the bears eating from her trash cans, but the fact that they dragged her out of the garage. I hope she wasn't hurt too badly!

    ReplyDelete