Monday, April 14, 2014

Man holds sign for bullying by Eleanor Evans-Wickberg

A man that mocked a woman and her disabled son was tried for it and found guilty. His punishment is that he must wear a large sign that says "I AM A BULLY! I pick on children that are disabled, and I am intolerant of those that are different from myself. My actions do not reflect an appreciation for the diverse South Euclid community that I live in." It has to be large enough for people far away from him to see as well.

This is definitely an interesting punishment. I'm not completely sure how I feel about it. I think the man deserves it for being so mean and harassing a disabled child for ten years, and I think it will teach him a lesson.

Source: http://www.19actionnews.com/story/25234132/today-in-s-euclid-man-totes-i-am-a-bully-sign-after-harassing-disabled-children?hpt=us_bn9

4 comments:

  1. This is a fitting punishment! It's quite hilariously embarrassing. I'm not sure about wearing the sign for 10 years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, this is a deserving punishment, but I also agree that the ten years may be a bit too long!

      Delete
  2. Another punishment could be that someone insults him all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is such a strange punishment, but definately deserved.

    ReplyDelete