Monday, April 28, 2014

Cell Phone Catches Video of Ferry by Anna Pickett

     Someone caught video of the South Korean ferry sinking. Many passengers died,while many of the crew survived. The video was taken by a teenage boy, whose father released the video after finding his cell phone. The video shows the panic of the passengers as the ferry begins to sink. South Korea has started a criminal investigation about the ferry. They've already made some arrests. South Korea's prime minister announced his resignation because he blames himself for the initial reaction to the ferry. They're searching for the bodies of those who were on the ferry. 
     I think what happened with the ferry is terrifying. It's really strange to think that the video that was taken was made by someone who died because of the sinking ship. I hope they find the rest of the people, and I hope they find out if this was on purpose. My heart is out to the family members of those who died.
Source: http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/27/world/asia/south-korea-ferry-video/index.html?hpt=ias_t3

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe I haven't seen the vid yet! Sounds like it could be some very valuable info. It's horrible what happened to all those kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - this video must be very valuable and important if the prime minister resigned. This is huge news and I wonder how it will affect the world and South Korea, since it's also very suspicious. I wonder exactly why the prime minister blames himself and what the criminal investigations will bring about for this awful and unnecessary tragic event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very odd. It weird that crew survived rather than passengers. This definitely looks like an attack.

    ReplyDelete