Wednesday, April 2, 2014

How I Met Your Mother finale By Becca Hodge

The finale to the popular sitcom How I Met Your Mother aired in the US this past Monday night. After 9 years the show has been running it has finally come to an end. There has been some disagreement with how the show should of ended but theres nothing we can do. Apologies to all the fans, it really did let us down.

Okay rant time :)
~spoilers~
How should I start? ALL OF THE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENTS JUST DISAPPEARED. Barney just went back to the player he was, Ted was just this stupid guy in love with Robin the entire time, Lily and Marshall are still great though. ROBIN AND BARNEY WERE MENT TO BE TOGETHER. I mean seriously???? they were PERFECT!
 Just look at them!! WHY DID THEY HAVE TO GET DIVORCED! Also, WHY DID THE MOM DIE???? We just met her and they had to kill her off?? Waaa?? also, ITS CALLED HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER NOT HOW I MET YOUR STEP-MOTHER! why are the kids so ready for Robin to be their mom???? AND what is up with Robin's hair at the end? 
over all it was a very upsetting finale to an amazing show. I hate to say this but, Lost ending was better. Anyways! I shall now leave you with some of my favorite gifs from the show








1 comment:

  1. I don't watch this show, but I looked it up and I can see how the ending upset a lot of people, though this happens with a lot of TV shows that have been running for a long time - it's hard to actually end the story because TV shows are written to be continuous, and the writers probably wanted the ending to be memorable to give the show a good legacy (it doesn't appear to be successful here though...). My advice: there was this miniseries I used to watch and loved, but the 3rd season of it was absolutely awful and completely changed and ruined everything! So, I decided to just think of that ending as a really bad fanfiction sequel and think of the 2nd season's ending as the real one (and trust me, if the ending ignores character development and just isn't believable, then it's really easy to do).

    ReplyDelete