Sunday, April 6, 2014

Malaysian flight by Zoey Crummey

A whole lot of mystery has surrounded the Malaysian flight. Recently, evidence has come up that the flight might have take a course specifically designed to avoid radar detection. Apparently a Chinese crew detected two audio signals in the search area which could possible be pulses from the locator beacon. Search parties must hurry for the pulses on the plane will stop coming in a matter of days. Authorities have been cautious about optimism, but new leads are looking promising. 

I think that this is all very scary, and I hope that it gets resolved as soon as possible. I think it's just awful that this plane has gone missing, and even more awful that there's a possibility it wasn't an accident. I'm just hoping that the plane is found before the signals stop. 

1 comment:

  1. I really hope they start to find traces of the flight.

    ReplyDelete