Sunday, March 19, 2017

Bella Macey Current Event #23

  Cities in America are gonna start fining $1000 tickets to places with foul smell. In Las Vegas they tried this and used a tool called the Nasal Ranger. This tool helps enforce the measure of the smell. While they were testing this tool out on places in Las Vegas they would give the property owners who had the bad smell the option to either take the fine or clear the air.
  This is actually so ridiculous, when I read the title of this article I had to read more because I've never been shocked/surprised by something like this. I really hope this doesn't actually become a thing because it's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

http://www.offthegridnews.com/current-events/this-u-s-city-may-issue-1000-fines-for-bad-smells/

No comments:

Post a Comment