Monday, March 13, 2017

Successful Thrust Test in North Korea -Alex Travell

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/19/asia/north-korea-high-thrust-engine-test/index.html

As we know, North Korea has been testing missiles and threatening us by saying they'd us them. Regarding to their tests, it has been discovered that they have successfully tested their new high-thrust engine. During this test, they were measuring the thrust power in the combustion.
According to CNN military Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling, these advances in North Korea's rocket system could help with the country's development of Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles(ICBMs).

This honestly scares the crap out of me, for I'm already worried about North Korea, but the fact that their tests are successful gives me goosebumps. I hope our country is ready for anything, for I don't want my fellow Americans stressing over the idea of being in danger.

No comments:

Post a Comment