Monday, March 6, 2017

ISIS Attacks in Iraqi -Alex Travell

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/05/middleeast/number-of-iraqis-fleeing-mosul-nears-60000/index.html



Due to a recent chemical attack, more than 57,000 civilians of Mosul have fled the city. Because of this, the Iraqi government said they are going to "take back the western part of the city from ISIS.
They need to act fast, though, for ISIS's ranks rose by more than  10,000 in just two days. Also, it is uncertain when ISIS will strike again, for there seem to be no patterns between attacks.

Although this isn't anywhere near me, I still fear for my safety, for terrorists HAVE gotten into the US before, and they could probably find another way in. Plus, with a big mouth as president, we definitely aren't safe.


2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, I'm worried as well for my safety. But hopefully ISIS won't come anywhere near us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope we can put an end to isis one day. They continue to be a threat more and more each day..

    ReplyDelete