Thursday, February 20, 2014

Fired for a Twix? by Becca Hodge

A man in Iowa was fired after using a forklift to get a stuck twix out of a vending machine. He reportedly lifted the vending machine and dropped it several feet from the ground. He sadly did not get his Twix bar, but instead received three other chocolate bars that fell out.

I find this hilarious. He was reported saying "That machine was trouble" after he banged on the glass with no success. And now the place where he worked has new vending machines making his anger ever worse. I feel bad that the guy didn't even get his twix after going through all that trouble. Life is full of disappointments.

Source

6 comments:

  1. It is a shame, but I also feel like this guy let his feelings get away from him, and he was fired because of his anger and the extreme measures he took just to get one lousy candy bar. I think this man needs some help, and the company knew that he wasn't fit to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the guy did was definitely rash. He overreacted over a twix bar, I guess he had been having a bad day or there were other things bothering him and that just made him go over the edge. Still hilarious though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I understand that twix is a great candy bar, but this is crazy. This guy definitely overreacted, but this would be a great idea for a twix commercial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should've called this "why America is fat" lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anger issues much, I mean just go and talk to someone so you can get your twix.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an overreaction! I wonder what was going through his mind when he got into the forklift! I guess he wasn't satisfied with the three other candy bars he got.

    ReplyDelete