Monday, February 10, 2014

Iranian navy soon to be near United States by Jackson Daughety

Summary: Some of the Iranian navy vessels will be seen off United States Shores. The Iranian government gives no legitimate reason for them to do this, but says that they have no fight to pick with the United States, as the US has the most powerful navy in the world. This has become a public responce nightmare for Iran. Analysis: I think the United states shouldn'd do anything until the Iranians really cross the line. They are innocent until proven guilty as far as I am concerned. I think that this is werid behavior though, and the United States should be on the lookout. http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/10/world/meast/iran-navy-near-u-s-/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

2 comments:

  1. I like your opinion, since it's a really reasonable and logical reproach to a tough problem, and I completely agree with it. While I believe that Iran has a good explanation, it still makes me nervous, though the US will be completely out of line if they do something. I don't believe this would happen at all, but wouldn't it be ironic if we attack them and they were waiting for us to do that so they could attack back. Again, I don't believe that's their objective, but it's one reason we should keep our heads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems pretty sketchy to me, but at the same time, things in this world have caused us to be over-cautious. I agree with you that the US shouldn't do anything until the guys cross the line, but what will happen after that cross?

    ReplyDelete